Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Day 6, 7, 8 :)

Day 6 - Season/Weather -- I complain a lot about the cold and the heat and the humidity and the quick changes in weather but I'm honestly super thankful to live in NE and experience all four seasons. I most love Spring when everything is starting to turn green and the rain smells so good and the ground has thawed and planting is happening. 


I'm also really partial to fall. I love the changing of the leaves and the cooler but not cold temps and the need for a sweater but not a coat. I love bonfires and the crunch of leaves underfoot. 

Day 7 - Basic Necessity -- The basic necessity that I'm most thankful for would have to be food. Yes, I know you're shocked that I love food, but it's more than that. It's the joy of cooking for my family, it's the ability to make and try new recipes. It's the bonding time spent with my family during family dinners. Honestly, it's providing for my family in a simple way. I'm very thankful for that. 


Day 8 - Best Thing About Yesterday -- The thing I'm most thankful for from yesterday would be how everyone in the house pulled together to get the house cleaned. I absolutely CAN do it all myself but am thankful that everyone jumped in and helped out. I'm also thankful for the "quiet" time that was allowed since Tiny was at a birthday party and then a BBQ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment