Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Day 5 - Technology

 Can I just say that I'm super thankful for technology in general? Can you imagine what 2020 would have looked like if we had not had the technology to be able to work from home? Can you imagine what it would have looked like if our children had not been able to have any schooling? 

I would say, to narrow it down, the technology I'm most thankful for is the telephone and email. With not all of our children being able to be in Lincoln with us, it's really nice that they're a phone call away. It's great that we can still speak to them on an almost daily occurrence. 

Email allows me to speak less often on the phone and it allows me to not have to take as detailed notes when I am on the phone. I love the ability to reach out to any of the kids' teachers to express concerns. I love not having to play phone-tag with them in an attempt to hear any news that we may need to know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment