Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Day 4 - Skills and Knowledge

I have a pretty good skill at menu planning and organizing for our family. I am really thankful for that skill because it means that my family knows what we are having and when we are having it. Typically, it also means that I've shopped for it and they don't have to do much except show up to eat it. :) 

Everyone knows that we have a large family. When we went from a family of 5 to a family of 8, we were gifted the knowledge of Cozi. I am so forever thankful for that. Nine years later and it's still helping us all to stay on track and be exactly where we need to be when we need to be there. I cannot imagine trying to navigate this life without this product. 

So...yeah...I would say the skills that I'm most thankful for are the ones that allow me to provide balance to the chaos that is our life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment