Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Day 11 - Unexpected Gift

 The unexpected gift that I am most thankful for is that of my husband and children. 

Steve and my story is fun but it was hard. Whatever it took, we're here. It's still hard some days. It's always worth it and it's a huge gift in my life. 

When I was 18 years old, I was told that I had a 10% chance of ever having a baby. I have been blessed beyond measure with 3 biological babes and 3 "adopted" babes and now our raising our granddaughter. 

None of these were easy stories. I have had multiple miscarriages, multiple surgeries, and all c-sections. The loss of my sister to become my nieces and nephew's parents is a hard journey. Parenting our Tiny Tot is a heartbreaking story. My pregnancies were not easy.

I wouldn't trade any of it as it all is a part of our journey. All of it is a gift. None of it was expected. 



No comments:

Post a Comment