Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

So Much To Write

I have been trying to blog...I really have. I've had a rough start to find the words that I am searching to say. So here's a couple "teasers" of what's to come in the next couple days (or weeks, or months...depending on how things go!)

Our large family of 8 plus Grandma Cindy, with a part of Grandma Nessa, Grandpa Steve, and GG, went on vacation this summer. It was a nerve-racking experience to get ready for but it went SO much better than I could have ever imagined. I will share a few highlights from that, though many of you watched a lot of that vacation happen through facebook updates and pictures.

We have officially "survived" the one year mark of Anitra's death. It was hard, harder than some thought it would be, not as hard as some thought. The important part is that we made it, scrapes and all.

We've started going to church. Not everyone is in love with having to get up every Sunday morning but it's been a great experience for our family and I look forward to sharing that with you all.

School started...wow, that could be an entire blog itself but I'll keep it to a post in a blog.

So anyway, hopefully I will be able to blog again and maybe try to get to it more frequently. I like being able to share our family's stories, trials, and successes.

Thank you all for so many of your thoughts, prayers, assistance. We could not be here in this journey without you.

Sam

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking and praying for you! Wondering how your family has been. It's wonderful to see updates and although life may be planning on getting through the day I truly believe you've been doing a great job! It's tough, I cannot say I know what you're going through personally but I struggle keeping myself in line let alone taking on the tough roll you choose. The Lord will bless you in the years to come as you get to see your sister through her kids. I pray for strength and focus and I am more than excited to hear about you venturing out and trying church. It's an experience that will give you so many special gifts! Sending love your way :)

    ReplyDelete