Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Rally Coach

 Only writing this for accountability. Will publish but not share on social media. I either need to get serious about weight loss without surgery or I need to fulfill my requirements for surgery. 

I received an email from our insurance about a program called Rally Coach. It's offered free for one year. Steve and I are going to jump on this opportunity to try to do better. Writing down my motivation by prompts from the site. 

1) Why did I sign up for Real Appeal? It came to me in an email and I thought, "What do I have to lose?"

2) What makes improving your health and losing weight important to you? I want to be healthier. I want to look better and feel better. I would love to be able to lose some of my meds and most importantly my CPAP machine. I want my grands, and my kids, to see me living a quality life and not one of being in pain all the time. 

3) What are the top five reasons these outcomes are important to me? 1-I want to have more energy;  2-I don't want my grands embarrassed by me; 3-I want to be around for a long time but only with a good quality of life; 4-I want to lose my CPAP - I hate that stupid hose!; 5-I don't want to feel full and sick all of the time. 

4) How would my life be different if I achieve this? I would not carry around the shame and guilt that I do about my body. I would feel more comfortable in my clothing and my surroundings. I would be healthier and be able to participate more in my life and the lives of those around me. 

So this is me...day one...again...

No comments:

Post a Comment